Friday, June 28, 2013

Music of the Week

Figured I would start putting a little bit of the other half of my life (there are many halves) on here every now and then.  As some of you may know, I am an avid collector of vinyl records and a general music fiend.  I spend equal amounts of time cruising music sites like Absolute Punk as I do on training blogs. Music is essentially omnipresent in my life, whether it be in the apartment, on the commute to and from school, or in the gym. So here are a few songs from the albums that I have been listening to this week, inside and outside of the gym.

                                             Night Verses- Time Erases Time


                                                            Matthew Vincent- Muslin


                                                The Wonder Years- A Raindance in Traffic


No comments:

Post a Comment